What about you, dear Reader? It's still not too late if you're not saved. Here's how:
1. Admit you are a sinner."For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"(Romans 3:10, 23)
"Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:"(Romans 5:12)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (1 John 1:10)
2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish." (Luke 13:5)
"And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:" (Acts 17:30)
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead."For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."(John 3:16)
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners. Christ died for us." (Romans 5:8)
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9)
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Saviour."For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:10)
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."(Romans 10:13)
5. Then pray: Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Your Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sins. I now invite Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour and Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Friend, drop a line on this blog if you prayed this prayer and I'll put you on my prayer list. And, if you need to find a place of worship where the Word of God is studied and preached seriously, I'll do my best to locate a church near you. Congratulations and rejoice in the Lord always, because His mercies are new every day!